Educational and Informational Use and Limitations
- Any and all WPV Web Membership Services or Information (Content) is solely intended as informational and educational. Any published information in any form on the WPV website is not to be used as a diagnostic or treatment tool for pets or other animals, nor should it be construed as a recommendation by Donna Kelleher, DVM for any course of action regarding veterinary medical or other matters. Members agree to consult with their personal veterinarian about diagnosis and treatment options for their pets or other animals.
- Membership status or access to WPV information in no way constitutes a professional established doctor/patient relationship between Donna Kelleher, DVM and WPV Members.
- Under no circumstances will Donna Kelleher, DVM or WPV be liable in any way for any information provided on the WPV website or through its Membership Services, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content and information, including but not limited to text, sound, photographs, graphics, video or other material, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred in connection with use of or exposure to any Content posted, emailed, accessed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via WPV Web Membership Services or Donna Kelleher, DVM.
Membership Services and Content Availability
- Whole Pet Vet shall provide and seek to update, improve and expand its Membership Services and Content to its Members. As a result, the services and content as it may exist and be available on any day, is subject to change. Content may be modified, replaced partially or entirely as services are continually enhanced. Changes to services and content will be effective upon posting and will be communicated to members via Whole Pet Vet’s bi-monthly e-newsletter to the email address provided by Members to WPV.
Member Use of Content and Intellectual Property Rights
- All materials (Content) published on wholepetvet.com including but not limited to text, images, video, graphics and multimedia files are protected by all applicable intellectual property laws, including without limitation copyright and trademark laws, and owned by Donna Kelleher, DVM or the party credited as the provider of the Content.
- You may not reproduce, transfer or otherwise make any Content available to any third party for commercial purposes or financial gain or use the Content in any other media or in any other location without the express written permission of Donna Kelleher, DVM.
License Restrictions; No Unlawful or Unauthorized Use
Member Account and Password Security
- You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with your Whole Pet Vet Membership account and access to the WPV Member Services and Content. You further agree that you will be solely responsible for all activities that occur under your account and will not share your logon credentials with others. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or your account, you agree to notify Donna Kelleher, DVM.
Use of Communication Services
- The Whole Pet Vet website and Membership Services may contain forums, bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, communities, or other message or communication facilities (collectively, Communication Services) designed to enable you to communicate with Donna Kelleher, DVM and other WPV Members.
- You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send, and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Services, you will not:
- Advertise, endorse, or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any commercial or business purpose;
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, offensive, threatening, vulgar, sexually explicit, abusive, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
- Upload Content or files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents and authorizations;
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer;
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others without their consent, including without limitation e-mail addresses and other information about WPV Members
Violation of Communication Services Regulations
- Donna Kelleher, DVM has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services and reserves the right but not the obligation to refuse, move, or remove, at any time for any reason Content posted or uploaded by Whole Pet Vet Members.